Wednesday, 25 July 2007
i'm back
Ok i apologise for my lengthy absence, i went back into hospital following the car crash. had operation o my neck ad have been useless ever since. couldn't knit or anything. Plus I finally managed, with the help of some VERY good friends, Love you guys if you're reading this, managed to leave my Boyfriend. He started getting nasty, and then physically nasty, so they came over and packed all my stuff and got me moved, so now coping with moving and not being able to move properly, but it's for the best. Picked up the crochet hook for the first time the other day, started using some of the gorgeous yarn my sp brought me. Picks will follow. well i promise not toleave it too long till the next update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope that you are doing okay, you haven't posted since you got home. I just wanted you to know that we are worried about you out here on the internet...
ReplyDelete